Patchouli Home Initiative towards COVID-19 Pandemic to support female startups and empower local business: Patchouli Women E-Platform
- Patchouli gigs would like to support women-led startups and entrepreneurs, as we believe in giving back to our community and working beyond ourselves specially during COVID-19 pandemic hard times with the aim of empowering and enabling everywoman to SELL, SUCCEED AND REPEAT.
- We eventually aim to build, and retain a wide network under Patchouli Home having same style, common inspirations, shared approach and values, to ensure sustaining a win-win partnership, while supporting all of us during such challenging times, and we're actively looking for ways we can alleviate this pressure.
- And since COVID-19 pandemic compels people to engage in social distancing to ensure safety towards our community, an unfortunate side effect is that many businesses are left in a difficult position, so we felt it is our role to capitalize on our digital capabilities and agile attitude towards supporting all of us during such challenging times, and we're actively looking for ways we can alleviate this pressure.
- Patchouli Home will be a #Fempreneur "Women ONLY" Online platform and exchange marketplace — showcasing and exchanging NICHE HOME ACCENTS and FURNISHINGS. Since, we are social media addicts and digital-savvy, we believe in e-commerce potential growth for women entrepreneurs and business owners.
- To start our initiative, we reached already potential interested partners and started proceeding accordingly effective April 2020 with an Integrated e-marketplace: through Patchouli Online Shop, Social Media Pages and Blogging platforms.