1- Reviving artistic home linens and trendy handicrafts: “We boost our balance by empowering women-led startups and female entrepreneurs"
- Considering the current circumstances of COVID-19 pandemic and how it disrupted all standard processes. We decided to leverage such hard times of uncertainty and respond quickly to support female entrepreneurs, women-led startups and small business owners.
- We shifted the focus towards the e-commerce and leveraging our digital savvy capability to convert Patchouli Home into e-marketplace and concept store, with the aim of bridging the gap between same targeted buyers and a commuinty ot different sellers, and hence, we can all connect, grow and exchange value through our online shared platform.
- We have learned so much in our journey as a startup that we decided it was time to grow & give back to women entrepreneurs. We believe that empowered women would contribute to the health, wealth and productivity of whole families and communities, and they improve prospects for the next generation.
2- Social commerce, digital marketing and digital retail: "Women supporting Women"
- We are fully committed to support women-led start ups and promote their artistic work via our e-marketplace and other social media channels (FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, linkedin,..etc)
- Besides, for those startups having the capacity to grow, we further empower them by developing an online store, integrating it with social media platforms (FB, IG) to help them further scale up, sell and succeed.
3- Lifestyle inspirations: “We aim to be trendsetters & home styling influencers by bringing international inspirations into reality”
- We are social media savvy: we created our an online community, sharing creative content with them, as we shifted from purely transactional to blending social engagement, brand storytelling and education, and lifestyle aspirations.
4- Local Production Quality and Fair-trade: “We are committed to support local startups, young potential youth and women-led business owners to sell, succeed & repeat”
- We also provide business coaching, and capacity building to business owners and talented designers (Millennials and Gen Z), so as to unleash their potential and pursue their passion out of leveraging their unrecognized skills, while ensuring a community sustainable growth.
- We help promote their artistic work through social media campaigns, reviews, competitions, access to celebrites and influencers to raise the awareness toward their new brands.
5- Customer First: “We value and promise to offer an exceptional, memorable and joyful customer journey, while offering a trendy, distinctive & niche product ”
- We provide customization, and offer personalized discounts, seasonal promotions, loyalty voucher cards and free freebies.
- We sell in bundles to save more and buy more with an added value to the customer.
- We never compromise quality, and open to feedbacks and post-purchase reviews to help us improve further.
- We offer refund/exchange policy and different e-payment solutions on our platform.
"FOR EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE ON PATCHOULI HOME, YOU EMPOWER A FEMALE DESIGNER, WOMEN-LED STARTUP AND FEMALE ENTREPRENURS TO SHOWCASE THEIR ARTISTIC WORK, SELL, SUCCEED AND REPEAT."